Digital Marketing Manager
The Digital Marketing Manager’s role will be to oversee and implement all digital and online marketing, working closely with the sales, design and development teams. This is an exciting new role for a digital-savvy marketeer, with a can-do attitude, a hunger to learn, and the ability to succeed under pressure.
Job title: Digital Marketing Manager
Reports to: Head of Marketing
Responsibility for: N/A
You will be working as Digital Marketing Manager at Brick By Brick within the marketing team. Brick By Brick is a council-owned developer, and the marketing team at Brick By Brick are involved in all aspects of the business, from corporate comms, website and social media to all sales and customer-focused marketing.
The Digital Marketing Manager’s role will be to oversee and implement all digital and online marketing, working closely with the sales, design and development teams. An interest in housing issues, architecture and interior design would be useful as much of our communications are based around these themes. Our brand is important to us, and you will be supporting the marketing team in ensuring that it is correctly represented at all times, especially online.
The Digital Marketing Manager will need to work to the agreed marketing plan. You will be responsible for overseeing the management of and ongoing improvements on our website, working closely with our web agency. You will have a good understanding of SEO, making sure that all content is correctly tagged and optimised. You will manage the enquiries and sales leads that come through our website, passing them on to the relevant team, and maintaining our contact databases for regular and tactical communications e.g. newsletters, sales launches.
The Digital Marketing Manager will manage and populate our social media channels, including our own blog, creating a content planner to reflect our marketing plan. You will be responsible for following topics and trends on our channels, and implementing agreed engagement strategies.
Working with our media agency, you will ensure all our PPC and paid social activity is correctly populated, scheduled, tracked and analysed.
We use a selection of property portals for our sales activity, and the digital marketing manager will need to work with the sales team to use them effectively and monitor them for effectiveness.
All digital marketing activity will need to be tracked for efficacy, and you will need to set up trackers and dashboards to report this.
We are a young business, so a degree of flexibility and autonomy will be required, creating systems and processes where they do not already exist. You will need to build relationships internally, and manage external partners.
This is an exciting new role for a digital-savvy marketeer, with a can-do attitude, a hunger to learn, and the ability to succeed under pressure.
- Website management and development
- UX and creative development
- Database management
- Communications scheduling
- Social media
- Overseeing the social media strategy for the company
- Planning, creative development, implementation, analysis and scheduling across all channels: Twitter, Facebook, LinkedIn, Instagram
- Optimising our presence and content across property portals (Rightmove, Zoopla, Share to Buy, Homes for Londoners) for maximum reach, efficient targeting and lead generation
- Online media
- Managing our paid online media campaigns to support sales
- Supporting sales activity, community engagement, corporate comms
- Tracking and reporting all online activity
Specific minimum qualifications and expertise
- Professional or academic qualifications to degree standard
- Relevant degree
- Experience managing PPC, SEO and affiliate programmes, email marketing, and social media
- Strong understanding of current online marketing concepts, strategy and best practice
- Previous experience in a similar digital marketing role
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills
- Excellent understanding and command of all the relevant social media channels and tools, as well as general computer literacy (Microsoft Office, WordPress), knowledge of InDesign a bonus
- Database skills
Terms and conditions
Job title: Digital Marketing Manager
Responsible to: Head of Marketing
Location: Croydon, CR0
Salary: £30-35k pa plus profit share scheme of up to 20% of salary
Contract and hours: Full time (36) permanent, including some weekend and evening work
Annual leave: 31 days
Pension: Up to 6% contributory pension